Saturday, October 27, 2007

35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore’s movie

Science and Public Policy Institute - 35 Inconvenient Truths: The errors in Al Gore’s movie is worth a look.
I don't have the time or the educational background to make an informed decision about all 35 points made here. I'm reasonably sure that "The Science and Public Policy Institute" is a think tank funded by business interests threatened by Gore's Science Project.
But I, too, can make prophecies, just like Saint Albert The Goracle of Music City Tennessee.
Here's my prophecy: "An Inconvenient Truth" will be seriously debated for another decade, but the giggling level will begin overwhelming the debate in about five years. In 20 years it will be shown with midnight screenings of "Reefer Madness".
For previous prophecies on The Eschatology of Saint Albert, follow the links backward from here.
(If you'd told me two months ago that Al Gore would be my #1 blog topic, I'd have said you're nuts. I think I need counseling to get over this guy.)
Everyone have a great weekend, especially the surprisingly regular readers in California, Ohio, and England. Yes, England. (I love my Stat Counter ! ! !)

No comments: