Friday, November 14, 2008

Caption This Awkward Picture

I need a caption for this picture.
Dr. Ralph won the contest last week.

The competition committee has spoken.
And while I have not always agreed with Dr. Ralph, or those he supports, I want to be the first to congratulate him and encourage all Sepulchre readers to celebrate his captioning victory, whether you are a Libertarian or a Big Government Statist Who Never Saw A Big Government Program He Didn't Love.
This victory has been a long time coming.
Twenty years ago, Democrats weren't even allowed to use the Comment Fields on this site, mostly because it didn't exist. But that's not going to stop me from wallowing around in some fake emotion.
When I got word of the competition committee's decision, I openly wept.
Seeing Dr. Ralph win the caption contest sends a message to our nation's youth that all things are possible, regardless of your race, income, or political affiliation.
Only at http://www.thewhitedsepulchre.blogspot.com/ is Dr. Ralph's story possible.
This is a great day to be an American.

13 comments:

Sew daze said...

Eeewww Coodies!!

Sew daze said...

Or look, look isnt that a plate of coke??

Obama does not know what to say or do...

sandersonmom said...

Damn. Why didn't you tell me you were wearing blue?

cosmo said...

You're invading my personal space!

Sew daze said...

Or...Look everybody, (he he he) my shirt sleeves are showing...watch me dance (busts a move)

Sew daze said...

Or, I cant believe I worked so hard to replace this DORK.

blog deleted said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sew daze said...

Or, George Bush:"Hold your breath, I just farted".

Sew daze said...

Or, George Bush: "Oops!! I just Queeffed!!

blog deleted said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sew daze said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jay@Soob said...

"Tag! You're IT!!"

Unknown said...

Obama: "52 inch plasma, right there."

Bush: "Damn, he's got big hands."