Saturday, January 17, 2009

We knew him waaaaay back when....


Cheers and high praise are in order for my friend, agent provocateur, and co-hymnologist Dr. Ralph.

Just one year ago, he was content to sound off on a few technical and political opinions every month.

But his comments on these pages in praise of truly gawdawful government-funded art are now so well known, British bloggers are now name-dropping him in posts about Czech "Art" on Australian websites.

Dr. Ralph is now a worldwide phenomenon.

And we knew Dr. Ralph when he was just an intern.

3 comments:

Dr Ralph said...

Whited Sepulchre, in a great bit of irony, I write much more on your blog than my own. You bring out my best and worst.

I blush...

TarrantLibertyGuy said...

You're not blushing... You're just turning Red! Bah-dump-dump! Red! Like a communist! Get it?

Is this an audience or an oil painting?!

Thank you Thanks! I'll be here all week...

Dr Ralph said...

Oh snap!

It's going to be a loooong week.