Friday, March 19, 2010

Why we should all pray for Barack Obama's continued good health

Here's more from the people who want to take over healthcare, run our auto companies, take care of our retirement, stop us from emitting any carbon, and determine which groups we have to hire. 



From Hot Air:

Vice President Biden added to his lengthy list of gaffes Wednesday when he took a moment to honor the memory of the Irish prime minister’s mother — a woman who’s very much alive.



“God rest her soul,” Biden said as he introduced Brian Cowen and President Obama at a St. Patrick’s Day celebration at the White House Wednesday. …


“Wait … your mom’s still, your mom is still alive. It was your Dad (who) passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight,” Biden said.


 
What a great bunch of kidders, those guys.  I wish they could take care of my health, order my food for me in restaurants, help me at four-way-stops, spell-check my blog posts, remind me not to break the speed limit, watch my caloric intake, restrain my dachshund population, make me switch to decaf, and just help me out with everything.  I need them and you need them.  You really do. 
Give them your money. 
We're in good hands.  Really.  I'm 3,000 % less concerned about everything than I used to be. 
 
The picture of the Irish Prime Minister, Barack Obama, and Obama's guarantee of non-impeachment came from here. 

No comments: