Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A dream about last night's Republican/Tea Party debate

I watched some of the CNN/Tea Party debate.  Mitt Romney can't bring himself to say that Social Security is a Ponzi scheme.  And other than some great Ron Paulishness, that's all you need to know about the debate.   

All I could think of is this....  Imagine that Mitt Romney or Rick Perry get the nomination.  Imagine that one of them picks the other for Veep.  Or even better, he picks Santorum or Huntsman as Veep.   

Imagine Ron Paul deciding that he's not finished Speaking Truth To Power, and running at the top of the Libertarian ticket.  Then imagine that Gary Johnson gets the #2 spot. 

Imagine the debate between Romney, The Teleprompter Jesus and Ron Paul, in the unlikely event that the Republicrats or Demoblicans would allow an outsider to appear in a discussion of what they now think of as "their" election. 

We can only dream....



4 comments:

Hot Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CharlieDelta said...

Dude, what is up with the "Obama 2012" advertisement RIGHT BELOW THIS POST??

CharlieDelta said...

Of course now it's something else. That was really wierd though...

I thought about doing the advertisement thing on GGDF, but I would probably smash my monitor if I saw an Obama ad on there.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

I get a huge kick out of the very first ad to appear on this site. I was for Joseph A. Banks, the ultra-upscale men's clothing store.
(You probably have to see my daily wardrobe to appreciate that....)