Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Michele Leonhart and Barack Obama - Babykillers?

From The Washington Post, "Mexican Drug Cartels Now Targeting And Killing Children":

The children’s rights group estimates that 994 people younger than 18 were killed in drug-related violence between late 2006 and late 2010, based on media accounts, which are incomplete because newspapers are often too intimidated to report drug-related crimes.

[...]
Government figures include all homicides of people younger than 17, capturing victims whose murders might not have been related to drugs or organized crime. In 2009, the last year for which there is data, 1,180 children were killed, half in shootings.

From Michele Leonhart, head of the DEA:

U.S. and Mexican officials say the grotesque violence is a symptom the cartels have been wounded by police and soldiers. “It may seem contradictory, but the unfortunate level of violence is a sign of success in the fight against drugs,” said Michele Leonhart, head of the Drug Enforcement Administration. The cartels “are like caged animals, attacking one another,” she added.

No, you bureaucratic twit, they're attacking children.  Civilians, old people, journalists, cops, judges and children



Here's a pic of Michele Leonhart:



Here she is with Attorney General Eric "Gunwalker" Holder:



I couldn't find a pic of Leonhart with The Teleprompter Jesus anywhere on the internet.  He's probably keeping his distance since war criminals generally avoid hanging out in the same place. 

So here's a pic of Michele Leonhart's thugs raiding a house to see if the owners have any plants inside:



Finally, here's The Toker In Chief himself.  This is an excerpt from his memoir "Dreams From My Father":


"I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though - Mickey, my potential initiator, had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that. Said he could do it blindfolded, but he was shaking like a faulty engine when he said it...

"Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed; the final fatal role of the would-be black man. Except the highs hadn't been about that, me trying to prove what a down brother I was. Not by then, anyway. I got high for just the opposite effect, something that could push questions of who I was out of my mind. Something that could flatten out the landscape of my heart, blur the edges of my memory.

"I had discovered that it didn't make any difference whether you smoked reefer in a white classmate's sparkling new van, or in the dorm room of some brother you'd met down at the gym, or on the beach with a couple of Hawaiian kids... You just might be bored or alone. Everybody was welcome into the club of disaffection.

"And if the high didn't solve whatever it was that was getting you down, it could at least help you laugh at the world's ongoing folly and see through all the hypocrisy and bullshit and cheap moralism. That's how it seemed to me then, anyway."

He then relates the story of Pablo, who didn't have "his driver's licence that day [when] a cop with nothing better to do check[ed] the trunk of his car... One day [my mother] marched into my room wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest. I told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything that stupid.

"'Don't you think you're being a little casual about your future?' she said. 'One of your friends just got arrested for drug possession. Your grades are slipping..."

"I didn't want to hear about this..."

Speaking of things that Obama doesn't want to hear about, there were 800,000 marijuana arrests in the U.S. last year. 

The Obama/Leonhart War On Drugs killed 40,000 Mexicans in the last 4 years.
 
Obama has more black men living in cages than the Confederacy did. 

There are only two people running for president who favor ending this disastrous war: Gary Johnson and Ron Paul. 

This stoner favors business as usual.
 

No comments: