Monday, February 27, 2012

The Pew Research Religion Quiz

Go here to take the Pew Research Religion Quiz !! 

I nailed it !!!

Post your results below.  Readers who didn't grow up in Mississippi may add two points to their score, just to make it fair. 

I don't know if this link will work or not, but as a general rule the religious groups scoring the highest, question by question, were Jews, Atheists and Mormons.  White and black Protestants were near the bottom on each question. 

The average person in the Pew sample answered only 50% of these questions correctly.  If you think that's scary, check out the scores on the political knowledge tests.  Then go pray.  Or offer up animal sacrifices.  Start honoring all three major Sabbath Days.  Avoid pork. 

4 comments:

Dr Ralph said...

Nailed : 100%!

You and I are enrolled (notice I said nothing about *attend*) the same Sunday School class. Coincidence?

I think not!

Bob S. said...

Only missed the last question about the Great Awakening -- 93% still not bad

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, I managed 93%. I thought it might be the 2 questions about the American education that caught me out (not being American), but it was the Jewish sabbath. How odd.

RSP

Simon Cooke said...

Didn't grow up in Misissippi - so that makes my score 16 out of 15! Yay!

Nothing like a good Cathilic education!