Thursday, September 6, 2012

Let's Ban Corporate Profits !!!

I made a solemn vow that I was going to ignore the Democrat convention as much as possible. 
I lied. 
They aren't any more dangerous than the Republicans, but for the most part, the Republicans can display a little bit more "message discipline" and shut the hell up when necessary. 

Here's Libertarian demigod Peter Schiff, interviewing Democrat delegates.  I don't believe any special effects were used.  Remember, these are the brightest and best of the Democrat party. 

I want to get the names and addresses of every one of these folks, and mail them a copy of Schiff's classic "How An Economy Grows And Why It Crashes".  (It's mostly cartoons, BTW.)  I doubt it would help, but I'd feel better. 

I dare you to watch this without crying. 


No comments: