Friday, December 6, 2013

The worst thing you'll see today - The horror....The horror....

Henry Farrish, my friend since high school, does home repair and maintenance. 

He knows that I love the "What's The Weirdest Thing You've Seen At Work?" conversation starter. 

I've been asking that question for twenty years. 

It might be time to retire the trophy. 

A few days ago, Henry got a call at 1:30 a.m. Somebody's toilet was flooding.  The guy sounded drunk. 

Henry got to the guy's house and checked out the situation. 

(The next few sentences are pure speculation.)

The man was incredibly drunk. 

From the looks of the bathroom and the toilet, the old guy had been puking.  Throwing his guts up.  And something else.  Maybe he passed out. 

When he got sober enough to clean up the place, the toilet overflowed. 

(End of speculation.) 

Henry shut off the water and disassembled the crapper. 

What he found in the toilet will haunt him the rest of his life. 

Click here to see. 




 

2 comments:

Tim said...

I flooded a hotel room in China once. I could have fixed and stopped the toilet from flooding had I understood how the Chinese toilets work.

NickM said...

WS. where I'm reading this in England it's 6-30am and I've just got up. Thanks for posting that.